Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 2, 2010

My new electronic dictionary :*

It comes to me as a big surprise and no word can express my pleasure to my new asset.
My boyfriend did buy it to me with the hope that I can get down to learning my favorite again- what seems to be deep inside my memory for a long period of time. Nothing can be blamed for but my disappointment to myself- how can I be so bad at pursuing my own hobby?
And today, the gate seems to be open wider with a new spirit: full of hope and gratitude to the one i fall in love with :P
I see the rough road that I have to take- in compensation for achievements : )
Yes, step by step, will I show you what I have found out in the new dictionary- its function as well as its convenience :P
1) Translate English into English
2) Translate Japanese into English (for explanation) with Kanji, examples for reference
3) From Hiragana, you can find Kanji and Katakana also...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét