It seems to be a really long time since I last accessed my computer. Chai` ai`, how happy I am. New year has come with so many events and closed so many memories together with sorrow and pity, happiness and surprise, join and escape. I do default that time does not have ears :D, as if yes, it must hear the complaint how much fast it is :P
Haiz, how to say, finally, I get a soft land- off. Find a new place for my working (Close my gate to S, escape from MKE and by chance, or on purpose, I don't know :D, hurry up into CM : )) Settle down for a more stable residence. Become more matured (hope so :"> or at least as be commented by my close elder sister. Be able to own brandnew motorbike (with main support from my beloved : ). Keep in touch with lost friends from the childhood. Receive a really tiny new member to my family : ) and frequently miss the one I will meet in the far future. Don't wanna be so talkative, then, I should stop here :D
Cannot evaluate myself whether it is a failure or success, but get some more experiences in order not to fall into the old damn holes! Though if so, you have no right to be the child any more.
Cannot say anything more, what will come will come. And what we can do for a new path is still in 2010, then we have no way to avoid it, but find way to receive it : )
Cheerrrrrrrr for the new year :D


Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét